TheArthritisConnection: Information and Inspiration
TheArthritisConnection is a unique social network that provides a safe and secure environment for individuals affected by arthritis to learn, support, and connect with others who have similar issues and concerns. Individuals with joint pain from osteoarthritis or inflammation due to rheumatoid and psoriatic disease and ankylosing spondylitis can learn from each other and share information and support.
Finding your way through the maze of information can be a challenging and sometimes lonely experience. TheArthritisConnection community is designed to foster conversation and connection. It’s a place where you can share information, experience, and support—and a place where you can remember that you are not alone.
As a member of TheArthritisConnection, you will:
- Get informed: We sort through the most recent research to provide you with the most current, comprehensive information about diagnosis, treatment, and management.
- Stay up-to-date: We bring the most relevant daily news to the community.
- Get involved: Take part in national conversations and events, including specific support groups with participants from all over the U.S.
- Learn from experts: Physicians, nurses, advocates, financial experts, nutritionists, and others will be available to answer your questions.
- Make new friends: Give and receive support by interacting with others who are living with similar conditions.
We invite you to register to get the most out of your experience on TheArthritisConnection. As a member of the community you have full access to all posts, chats, surveys and other community activities. We want to get to know you better, so we encourage you to complete your profile (you’ll be prompted to do this as you participate in the community). Then, we can introduce you to other members who share your issues and concerns. You can chat with them one-to-one or as a member of a community. The opportunities are infinite!
So, welcome to the community. We hope you’ll visit often. Together, we can create a community of support and sharing that will make all our lives a little richer.
Welcome to TheArthritisConnection Community - a safe and secure environment for individuals to learn, support, and connect with others who have similar issues and concerns.
Register or Login to join the conversation now!!